Join us online or onsite for the launch of the 4th edition of SDSN’s Global Solutions Forum (GSF). The event, which will be held alongside the G-STIC Rio Conference (Brazil) on February 15th 2023, brings together sustainable development experts from around the world to showcase how they are implementing local initiatives that are advancing the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
This edition will focus on solutions that address health and/or sustainable development challenges that intersect with health-related issues, in alignment with the priority themes established by the G-STIC Conference.
The conference is hosted by Fiocruz, a leading institution for science & technology in health in Latin America, and co-host institution of SDSN’s Health for All thematic network.
Whether you are onsite in Rio or online, we would be happy for you to attend!
Speakers will include:
- Gianluca Breghi, Managing Director, Achille Sclavo Foundation
- Ali Ruiz Coronel, Researcher-Lecturer, Institute for Social Research, National Autonomous University of Mexico
- Darelle Van Greunen, Distinguished Professor and Director, Centre for Community Technologies, Nelson Mandela University
- Ibrahima Kampo, Network Manager, SDSN Sahel
- John Lavis, Director, McMaster Health Forum, and Co-Lead, Global Commission on Evidence to Address Societal Challenges, McMaster University
- 10.30 am Welcome and opening remarks
- 10.40 am Presentation of solutions and discussion
- 11.50 am Open floor Q&A
- 12.00 pm Adjourn
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.